The Thrill of Being a Real Christian
Did you tried to ask yourself if you are a real Christian? Or either know what a real Christian need to do on his or her daily life?
In this blog you will learn what a real Christian is. What a real Christian is to do on his or her daily life and what are the five supernatural signs that real Christian have.
What is a real Christian?
A real Christian is a true believer of Jesus Christ, in His death, burial and resurrection, who has received the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit and then moves by the power of the Holy Spirit to begin to do the things Jesus said to do. A real Christian does the “stuff”.
What a real Christian will do?
On Mark 16:15 “He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”
If you are a real Christian, you need to share the gospel, the word of God to others. Your age doesn’t matter, Your Profession doesn’t matter, Your Capability is doesn’t matter as long as you can preach and share it.
2 Timothy 1:7 says “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and of sound mind. God gives you power to get job done, the love to motivate you, and a soundness of mind to know what to do and what to say at the right time in each place you go.
The Five Supernatural signs that a real Christian have.
Read “Mark 16:17-20”.
- In His name you will cast out devils. Read “Mark 9:18-25”.
You can fight the way of devils by using His powerful name. You can rebuke and cast out works of the devils.
- You will speak with new tongues. Read “Acts 2:4”.
- Take up Serpent. The “Serpents” represent Satan. When you go places, God will give a divine communication system, a divine power to drive demons out of people, and also a divine authority to remove the power of Satan from regions.
- If you drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt you. This means divine protection.
- You will lay hands on the sick and they will recover.
- If you were on trial for being a Christian, would be there be enough evidence to convict you?
- How you can use your business, professions, talent to share the gospel?
- Do you have the five supernatural signs of a real believer? If yes, how and when did you use it?
If you want to answer the questions, Please leave a comment below.